We love to talk with other people about complex digital problems and explore the potential of technology for improving business and society. And that’s why we’re so thrilled to once again be a senior sponsor of the Argyle CIO leadership forum in San Francisco on February 17th.
Argyle Executive Forum is a great event that brings together exactly the kinds of dynamic and thoughtful people we love to learn from, hosting a range of senior IT, data and analytics executives from a great variety of industry verticals. The San Francisco event is set to be a great day of presentations, discussion and networking on the topics of Data Strategy & Innovation. The agenda will be specifically geared towards Chief Information officers, Chief Data Officers, Chief Digital Officers, as well as Data/ Analytics/MIS VPs, Directors, and Architects in a leadership role. Key topics we’ll explore include:
- IT’s role in collaborating, strategizing, and enabling other areas of the business to be data driven
- Leveraging an effective data strategy to reduce operational and infrastructure costs
- Getting the most out of data and the top obstacles that get in the way
- How IoT is simplifying operational ecosystems and disrupting industries
- Safeguarding your organization’s data and understanding the top emerging threats to be wary of
Why not join us by registering for the event at the Argyle forum website?
Even better why not make our day by taking some time to talk to our on-site digital problem solver, Nick Leyton?
Nick loves to talk about data strategy and innovation and can show you the way in which our unique approach to digital problem solving has helped people just like you to succeed across a broad range of industries and functions – bringing new ideas and perspectives that can help you find a better way.
You can contact Nick to arrange a time at: email@example.com