Increasingly companies are choosing Google Apps for their collaboration and document management needs. Google Apps delivers lower costs while improving user collaboration and productivity. RunMyProcess adds cloud-based workflow design features making Google Apps even more powerful. RunMyProcess is fully integrated with Google Apps, so companies can take advantage of these powerful tools more quickly and easily and at low cost.
Full integration with the Google Apps collaboration tools
With RunMyProcess you can easily:
- - Develop quickly workflow-based business applications for Google Apps
- - Securely automate actions in Google Apps
- - Seamlessly transfer data to and from Google Spreadsheet
- - Integrate Google Apps with other SaaS or on-premise applications.
- RunMyProcess includes literally hundreds of pre-configured API connectors for Google Apps.
Some usage examples
- Develop customized workflow applications for managing: Investment requests, Employee vacation, Expenses, Budgets, Helpdesk, Projects, etc...
- Collect, validate and consolidate data from clients and partners in Google Spreadsheet
- Migrate applications developed with Lotus Notes to Google Apps
- Migrate Microsoft Exchange forms and Sharepoint workflows to Google Apps
Many RunMyProcess customers are using our platform to develop workflow applications in conjunction with Google Apps. Read some of our case studies:
Easier technical integration between Google Apps and existing IT
RunMyProcess offers a large range of authentification support adapted to your enterprise:
- Single Sign On (SSO) SAML v2 is well adapted for centralized directories
- Google Open ID allows the use of the Google Apps login to access RunMyProcess applications
- OAuth lets Google Apps read data in RunMyProcess and display it in a Google gadget
- 2-legged OAuth reinforces standard security options and allows applications in RunMyProces to securely access Google Apps API without re-entering individual user login and passwords.