- TAKE A TOUR
- ABOUT US
Platform-as-a-Service Provider Recognized for Innovation in Cloud Computing by European organization Eurocloud
PARIS (December 13, 2011) — Cloud-based business process platform provider RunMyProcess today announced it has been named the Best Cloud Product in Europe at the 2011 EuroCloud Europe Award Ceremony for 2011. The company prevailed over candidates from nine other countries in this category, earning accolades for its innovative approach to cloud workflow.
Contestants from nine European countries competed for awards in the following categories: Best Cloud Product, Best Startup, Best Cloud use case Private Sector, Best Cloud use case Public Sector. Each of the contestants in the European competition was the winner of their category in the local competitions held earlier this year. RunMyProcess earned the Best Cloud Product award in March of this year from Eurocloud France. The company was previously recognized by this distinguished organization when the company earned a Best Startup in France trophy in 2008.
RunMyProcess provides an agile Platform-as-a-Service for creating customized business applications that bridges the gap between on-premise applications such as an ERP and Cloud applications such as Salesforce and Google Apps. Off-the-shelf applications are great at automating the 80% of functionality that is core to their area of specialization. RunMyProcess offers a solution for the remaining 20% of functionality that lie outside the scope of a standardized package and are linked to specific organizational or integration needs.
“It’s quite an honor to be recognized among our peers for the unique advantages our solution brings to the marketplace,” said RunMyProcess CEO Matthieu Hug. “Like our customers, the Eurocloud jury has realized that the RunMyProcess solution is particularly well-adapted to the constantly evolving needs of business that come with the proliferation of specialized Cloud solutions.”
RunMyProcess was also recognized on the Red Herring Global 100 List for its cloud-based, business process (BPM) and workflow Platform as a Service (PaaS). Unlike on-premise solutions, the easy-to-use and quick-to-deploy platform is accessible anywhere, anytime from any device on a pay-per-use model that significantly reduces infrastructure, security and upgrade costs, while delivering the collaboration, productivity and agility required to meet evolving business needs. The solution is already used by international companies such as Ipsen, Trèves, Casino, Johnson Diversey and Ladbrokes.
For more information about RunMyProcess, visit www.runmyprocess.com.
Created in 2007, RunMyProcess fills the gap between core systems, such as an ERP, and other collaborative solutions with a platform-as-a-service that enables companies to automate and streamline business processes, improve efficiency and reduce costs by designing and running process-based applications in the cloud. The platform makes use of business process management (BPM) concepts to provide a unique mix of structured workflow, integration and agility helping customers meet evolving business needs. By Leveraging an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop design and more than 1,200 available connectors for SaaS and other applications, RunMyProcess customers can rapidly build and deploy highly customized business applications.
RunMyProcess is already used by Enterprise customers around the world. For more information, visit www.runmyprocess.com.
# # # #